Re: Cornerstone 2002

In a message dated 12/28/01 12:19:56 PM Central Standard Time,
Acidroz at aol_com writes:

<< And don't forget the guys lined up on the way to Main stage who were
offering
 cokes and sunscreen to people as they walked by!

there wasn't anything at the main stage that interested me or the couple I
was with last year so I missed that. We did go once to see Tyrannosaurus
Stryper for a laugh and had to leave 3 tunes in.  Just couldn't take any
more! I think the first 15 minutes they spent milking the audience. I spent a
large amount of my time at the Imaginarium and the more acoustic oriented
(old guy here) shows.

I think I may take a cue from the egg folks and offer drinks for open mike
poetry readings or tunes. sounds like fun. Maybe even get a generator if
they're not too pricey so I can bring an amp and mike...

kevin

"by their fruitiness you shall know them"
--Otter  OOG listee