Re: Cornerstone 2002

In a message dated 12/28/01 11:18:09 AM Central Standard Time,
Gilhamilton at aol_com writes:

<< There was a group last year offering eggs at breakfast in exchange for
 playing them a tune. I went and got my guitar and they gave me two just to
 get me out of there! >>

I stopped at an RV last year that was blasting the 77's. The people and I got
into a long music conversation as they were grilling their dinner. The guy
said, "Hey we have an extra (big) steak here, wanna join us." I don't eat
steak but I sat with them and ate roasted veggies (yum -- peppers, corn,
mushrooms...), salad, and bread and talked some more.

Also, we never had to get ice last year! The three guys camped next to us
would get ice first thing in the morning and fill our cooler up with what was
left.

And don't forget the guys lined up on the way to Main stage who were offering
cokes and sunscreen to people as they walked by!

Does it show that I'm so ready to be there?

Rose