Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

hi.

then was said:
> HA HA.  Thanks for this email.  I accidentally skipped over it the first
time
> I went through my email.

i didn't even catch that one the first time around.   another case of actwin
dropping posts,  perhaps?

>  I hope his left nut shrivels
> up and falls off

well,   that could  kinda/sorta happen,  but...

>and his anus bonds together so he's eternally constipated
> and he explodes!!  lol.

whoo-boy!    talk about anal retentive!

...anal bonding is  so ~very~  unlikely.    what would cause this,  the
growing together of sealed skin?   it's not quite like an ear piercing hole
closing up.    it just doesn't feature.   and then,  eternally constipated
and exploding,    while this might be fun to watch  (safety glasses required
in this area,  reads the OSHA approved sign) given your situation with this
creep,   also seems unlikely.    you'd figure that after a few days of the
constipation,   the guy might notice he doesn't have an anus anymore,   so
he might schedule a emergency-room anusdectomy or get himself outfitted for
a nice colostomy bag  (free with $40 purchase at Dillards).   I just don't
see the explosion you're hoping for coming to fruition.  sorry.

so,  if we go back to the testicle falling off,    karma or whatever will
turn it all around and your guy will go on to win the tour de france  or
some other miraculous achievement,  and then he'll be all heroic and adored
and lubricated for life with Nike promotional spots  and he'll be driving
his Lexus down the street to get his Rolex adjusted.     you don't want
that.     maybe if he could just get hit by a truck.....

  Good lord I'm a b*tch.

> RoAnn (don't even get me started)

who wants to get her started???!!    i know i do!   go,  girl.

jg
np:  rickie lee jones  __naked songs__

p.s.    good news,  kids,  i've found my missing tom waits albums,  but now
where's  my RLJ  __ghostyhead__  album?     damn!  that's the one i wanted
to hear today.  (don't know why,  i remember pretty much hating it, but...)