RE: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

oh wow. i'm sorry. :-(

::chris::

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Angealika at aol_com
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 3:48 PM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

In a message dated 12/27/01 1:31:27 PM Central Standard Time,
binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

--- Chris Hahn <chris at fumblefactory_com> wrote:
> So what did everyone get?

i got a george foreman grill! burn away the fat!

i also got a REALLY cool traveling writing set from
beth. it has a nice cloth bag and is housed in a fine
wooden case for the pens, nibs, and ink.

very sweet.

bink

MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!  Isn't that wonderful??
Besides that I got the lord of the rings box set (books) and a whole
plethora of CDs...I also got 2 watches and some Disney ornaments (which I
collect).  I had a lovely Christmas, I don't care about the presents, but my
family was good to me and that's all that matters.  I'm still very depressed
about the whole boyfriend thing.  ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND.  LMAO!!!
I'm such a sweet chick!!  I hope you all took care of your lovely selves and
had a beautiful Christmas, or whatever you celebrate! :)

RoAnn

Goosey, goosey, gander,
Whither shall I wander,
Upstairs and downstairs,