Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

dan from michigan wrote:

> but it did snow YAY!

ick.  yeah, when i woke up this morning to go to work i noticed that my car
was covered.  luckily it was only teasing me, as the roads were fine...it was
just a dusting.  but i have NEVER driven in the snow before, it's really
scary, and i came really close to waking up my dad and making him drive me to
work.

remind me to move somewhere where it doesn't snow, and if it does, where i
don't live on a really big steep hill.  *sigh*

sorry to hear about your boyfriend, roann.  that sucks big time.  :(

happy friday, all!  i have christmas presents to wrap, still!  lol

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka