Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

In a message dated 12/27/01 8:41:59 PM Central Standard Time, lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

i am so sorry to hear this.  that being said, pardon
my french, but f**k him.
if he had the bad taste to do that on christmas may he
be ugly & poor when he's old, may he never fall in
love, may he be left by every woman who catches his
eye and when he gets to the point that he realizes his
wretchedness and literally wishes he had never been
born, then may he live a productive life of missing
the amazing girl he let go of in 2001.

HA HA.  Thanks for this email.  I accidentally skipped over it the first time I went through my email. It helped cheer me up a bit today as I'm feeling like complete crap from trying to drown my sorrows in a bottle of jack Daniel's last night.  It worked pretty good, I had fun and I gave EVERY person at my favorite bar a hug.  Oh, and I got asked out on a date last night.  So it appears as if I'm going on a date tonight.  Ha, I just get broken up with and I'm already dating again.  I find that humorous.  The chick that my x is supposed to go out with stood him up!!  That makes me giddy inside!!  What goes around comes around.  I hope his left nut shrivels up and falls off and his anus bonds together so he's eternally constipated and he explodes!!  lol.  Good lord I'm a b*tch.

RoAnn (don't even get me started)

Goosey, goosey, gander,
Whither shall I wander,
Upstairs and downstairs,