Re: beachland ballroom show, etcetera whatever

>From: katherine willis >and of course another lovely aspect of the evening
>was that
>i got to see jessyka again!  i didn't know she was going to
>be there so it was a great surprise when she found me after
>the show.  she had a tough day yesterday so everyone should
>be especially nice to her!!!

Yep.  She was positively hysterical when she phoned me from the airport.  It
wasn't pretty.  So I was especially nice to her.  I gave her multiple
kisses, in fact!  This was prior to her giving me a hit of her coke, which
she needed to combat the after effects of her chicago experience, so I was
under no undue influence.  I just wanted to ease her suffering, that's all.
I fancy myself a good samaritian, after all. ;-)

i also met matt, so
>hello matt!

Hello!  It was lovely to meet you.  Goodbye. (This is not Goodbye)

and dm was selling cds with amber in the back.

Like a pro.  Thanks for keeping my heavy coat for me, as I thought I was
gonna die!

>  everyone say congrats to dm b/c he just made the cleveland
>poetry slam team!!

Congrats!  I hadn't been told, or I'd have said that in person.

>and now i really, really do have to do my graduate school
>applications.

Best wishes my dear.

>i still, despite the fact that nearly all the people i know
>who listen to good music are huge fans, cannot get into
>nary a radiohead album.  i am beginning to feel truly out
>of the loop.

Don't feel bad.  I too can't wrap my brain around Radiohead, and I like some
pretty weird stuff.  Though I did love "Fake Plastic Trees" and "Creep", the
latter being my life story of sorts.

More on this show, including setlist, later.... -Matt