OtR Tonight/New Discussion topic

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to my first OtR concert tonight at the Beachland Ballroom
in Cleveland.  ;o)  Is anyone going to be there?

I've seen many different thread topics on this list, and so I thought I'd jump
in and start another one that has been on my mind of late....childlessness.  I
have chosen not to have children, and there seems to be quite a stigma hanging
over childless people....particularly those who are childless by choice.  It's
not that I don't like children...in fact I think they're adorable and they
make me laugh, but it seems like society frowns upon people like me who choose
not to have them.  Words like "immature" or "deviant" are often used to
describe people like me.

I'm interested in reading some thoughts on this.

Thanks!
Sue

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt