Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1081

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Liesolita wrote:

> i'm noticing i've been numbering things alot (not on the list but in
> my e-mailing in general...any psych majors or shrinks on the list to
> explain this to me in freudian terms? regards, liesel

if you were an android, your technician might say...

i'm sorry, it appears that your penchant for numbers stems from an
over-active desire to properly order things mathematiclly in order to find
the true equation for mixing metaphors with wine and strange green
vegetables.

or, it appears that you have contracted a virus from your recent download
from our system. we are thinking of switching to linux, , i'm afraid we
will have to do a complete reformat....

it appears your math processor has gone into overdrive and is adversley
affecting your ability to abstract a list without going into an infinite
loop, you're lucky we caught this. sometimes we have cases of androids
attempting to fly based on the strength of their positronic calculations
of air speed, light and the square root of lightspeed divided by the
number of words they spoke at the age of 2.3

(:

too much fun

rhys

--