RE: 2001's Top 3 Albums

Title: RE: 2001's Top 3 Albums

>p.s. where are the men on this list?
>
>p.p.s. where are the youth?

As for men, I fall into that category, youth probably not.  Although my age disclaimer is you are only as old as your music!

I didn't jump in with my top three for 2001 because I didn't really buy much new stuff this year.  I added considerably to my collection, but mostly older stuff (um no, not Frank Sinatra - not quite that old) that I had been wanting but hadn't gotten around to getting or was waiting for it to be cheaper on ebay.  Like new FFR is going for around $3-$4 right now.  But I got my signed sealed and delivered copy release day of that at least.

So although I did get a couple of new, most weren't worth the mention on a top 3 list.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am going to unsubscribe for about two weeks.  I will never be able to keep up during the holidays and I don't want to get back to work to 1000+ emails after two weeks.

I may get the digest sent home and peek in now and then, but otherwise have a happy safe and intimate holiday season!

Michael