Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1081

--- "Barry S. Lawlor" <blawlor at cox_rr.com> wrote:
> Let me just say for the record that ANY digest that
> starts with the words
> "Barry Wrote" should be discarded immediately.
> That's all.  Put down your
> #2 pencils.

what a load of CRAP.
1. it's "Barry S. Lawlor" <blawlor at cox_rr.com> wrote
2. i particularily like those e-mails
3. i have a hunch i'm not the only one
4. could i interest you in applying for a position at
rent-a-don?

i'm noticing i've been numbering things alot (not on
the list but in my e-mailing in general...any psych
majors or shrinks on the list to explain this to me in
freudian terms?
regards,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn