RE: Where was I??

--- samantha wisteria <beautifulblood at hotmail_com>
wrote:

>The fact is that the odds say that 1/2 of marriages
fail, and its probably a good thing that some of them
do.<

I think this thread has about run its course (I hope
so)  But I wanted to point out that this statistic,
although widely circulated, is false.  Unfortunately,
divorce is rampant enough that you can still basically
make your point.

>Advances in science could make mothers "unnecessary"
as well

Mothers will NEVER be unnecessary.  (Hi Mom (: )

=====
Screw the whales.
Save the subjunctive!