Re: Where was I??

>From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com
>
><< > as for two women making for a positive scenario when raising
>children...i
> > don't think i have been angered by anything on this list as much as i
>was
>by
> > this comment.  i, in fact, cannot even formulate a reasonable response.

Dear Jessyka, I just spoke with you, and you didn't seem to be offended at
all.  Perhaps you've realized that I was, as noted by brothers Cade and
Bailey respectively, being both preemptive of having that argument being
used against me AND facetious.  It was a joke!!

>i *meant* that MATT'S COMMENTS regarding two women raising a child was the
>disturbing thing, not the thought itself.  personally, i think that two
>women
>raising a child would be fabulous.  :)

Really?  But my comment was only that I'd argue the point, nothing more.
Anyway, I disagree with your position, of course, but I didn't really want
to argue about this with anyone.  Honest.  I was feelin' cheeky last night,
that's all.  (I even mentioned it.)
Really, I thought that it was blatantly obvious that I was goofin' around,
but I'll affix a :-) to my jokes from now on, if it'll help.

Anyway, it generated some interesting discussion, so it wasn't a bad thing
after all.

>sorry about the confusion...

Me too,

Matt