Re: Leonard Cohen anyone?

HOlly (BlueFlame1971 at aol_com) writes:
<I love this man's lyrics. How beautiful and bright ------>
"I saw a beggar leaning on his wooden crutch/He said to me 'You shouldn't ask for so much'/And a pretty woman leaning in her darkened door/She cried to me 'Hey, why not ask for more'>

there's a really awesome cover of bird on a wire done by soul asylum (remember them?) that is owned by a local radio station - they refuse to play it for me (it's from 94 and they've changed formats far too many times for me to list, so they say it may not be around anymore.

<anyone else like him as well?>

i have to say that yes, i love cohen's work i only wish i could afford to buy it all.

---dan in michigan

np: leonard cohen; i can't forget