monk christmas show 3 front row tickets

     i have 3 tickets to the monk / katie reider christmas show at the
cincinnati art museum auditorium "promptly" at 7:30pm friday, the
winter solstice.  i will sell them for my cost with no added fees: $20
each.  They are center section front row (plenty of leg room), stage
left.  One of the three tickets is separated from the other two by two
other seats.

     parking is free.  Enter from the back entrance to the bottom floor
to get to the auditorium.

     email me offlist if you can buy one or more tickets.  it is too
late to mail the tickets out of town.

--rick c