RE: Leonard Cohen anyone?

Sorry this took so long- I'm not used to people replying to my posts these
days.

> >That, and Leonard Cohen in an interview taught me what to say
> >after sex.
>

>Oh like you can just leave it at that?

I easily could- I'm a nasty piece of work like that. It was an old interview
(5-8 years ago?) in Details magazine. Shortly after Peter Murphy called
cohen the Granddaddy of Goth.

I'l give you a hint. Its the same thing most Elvis impersonators end their
sets with...

<Smirk>ing from Burlington VT (cause It's not Ohio)

D.M.