Re: Where was I??

In a message dated 12/18/01 11:36:51 AM, djohnson at snowplow_org writes:

<< > as for two women making for a positive scenario when raising
children...i
> don't think i have been angered by anything on this list as much as i was
by
> this comment.  i, in fact, cannot even formulate a reasonable response. >>

ok, he was quoting me, and i have to say that i definitely misrepresented
myself.

i *meant* that MATT'S COMMENTS regarding two women raising a child was the
disturbing thing, not the thought itself.  personally, i think that two women
raising a child would be fabulous.  :)

oh goodness, my jewish boyfriend is singing chrismas songs again, and this
time it's *not* jingle bells.  *sigh*

sorry about the confusion...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka