Special Deal

DrewVogel.COM is offering a nice 'package' deal on a rent-a-don WITH sperm
donation... All for only $69.95. But you've got to order before December
21st!

Just in time for Christmas, from the website that is synonymous with
DrewVogel.COM...

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784