RE: Where was I??

--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>

Kelvin wrote:

>> However, the idea
that Mom Dad and kids is not normal is a myth.  It is
normal in every sense of the word.

Getting in deep...

Continue on Kelvin....you are doing good.

Why is there no "optimal" situation?  Mom + Dad + Kids + God.  My sister is
a stay at home mom who was a model as was her husband.  They gave up
potential BIG money to have kids.  At one point her husband was making the
same amount of money as me (which at the time was not much and heck still
wouldn't be much, lol) and had an apartment 2 kids and 2 vehicles in the
Northern Virginia area. I don't know what it is like where you live, but it
wasn't easy for them.  They just made it a Priority to live the lifestyle.
Now, they have 4 wonderful children and he makes more money and they have a
wonderful family.  Situation made optimal by their love for each other,
their kids and God.  They just set their priorities.

Hey I found my soapbox....

Out here,
Barry