Re: Where was I??

--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>
wrote:

This whole
> mom, pop,
> and baby makes three thing is a relatively new
> phenomenon.

Actually, that was the first phenomenon.
> While I am of the firm desire to want to raise my
> child with my wife, I
> know that other situations can arise and indeed, be
> successful.

Nevertheless, I agree with this statement.

 I don't
> agree with two women being the best of all possible
> worlds for the same
> reason.

And this.

 Folks, there _is_ no optimal situation.

But not this.  There is an optimal situation.  Mom,
Dad, and kids.  Anythings else can work marvelously,
but is still lacking something.

My friends,
> _nothing_ is normal in the world that we live in.

See, this is what I don't like.  I think children of
single parent homes, same sex parent homes, whatever,
need to feel like they have every advantage in the
world.  They should also understand that their
situation is not lacking in love.  However, the idea
that Mom Dad and kids is not normal is a myth.  It is
normal in every sense of the word.

Getting in deep...

Kelvin

=====