Re: call a lostee a lostee

I said:
> > How about me.  I only have the Norton Anthology of English
> > Literature Volume 1.  Do I dissappoint??
>
>No: you're disappointed.
>
>But, then, reading those suckers isn't as aesthetically pleasing as
>reading a small volume by a specific writer, so maybe you're doing fine.

I also have both Harper's anthologies of American Lit, the Showa (modern
Japanese) anthology, and sundry others, though the only one I've read
cmpletely is "Monkey Brain Sushi".

> > One last thing, Fred.  You call yourself a "doddering old man"?
>
>:)  Just wanted to say that.  I'm only 27, and I only rarely feel truly
>old.  :)

I'm 30, you little shnook!  (Did ya get that Kelvo?)

> > (What is the...) Mattrick
>
>Just a whim.

Relax, I know!  I was just riffing on the teaser for "the Matrix".

Silly rabbit, the matrix is for kids!

RE:  Our discussion- let's agree to agree, friend!

feelin' cheeky tonite,

the Mattrix