Re: Where was I??

Yes, it does have some rather famous alumni.  It is a high price to pay though.  Every year, about 50% of the freshman class thinks that they are rock stars, each entitled to certain inalienable rights.  Many of them become bitter and cynical in their sophomore year, claiming that they could make it in the music industry if it weren't for (fill in the blank).  I'm just glad that I am an art major.  Compared to that, The Amazing Race sounds wonderful.

Sam

Take the money and run.  -Radiohead

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/