Re: rent-a-don

Jessyka wrote:
> make it the first weekend of march, and i'll be there, too!  yay!

Much as I hate to throw a wrench in the proceedings, if all goes according to
plan, I'll be in Australia in March, setting up our telescope.  Of course,
things usually get delayed, but I was also thinking of going early anyway, so I
could travel around for a bit before getting down to work.  From Sydney to
Philly is a bit of a trek for just a weekend, even to spend it with such lovely
people.

But let's keep chatting, and we'll figure something out.

See ya,
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Some people dream of fortunes, while other people dream of cookies."