Re: OTR food.

Tell  me more of this wealthy widow... What does she want of me?  I can demonstrate financial need now, if need be.

Sam

P.S. You have a fantastic name.  It is going on my list of good names (a collection that takes up less room than my others...maybe I can start a collection of rent-a-husbands...).

Take the money and run.  -Radiohead