Giambi and Darren Oliver (Absolutely No OtR....)

I leave the office to take my MAT's for one day and have 140+ messages.
Where were y'all the other day when I was bored?  lol
Okay the pressing question, as a die hard Red Sox fan, on my mind today is
Baseball.  Do we have baseball fans out there on the list?  I am wondering
whether Baseball is an OtR listee type of thing? I don't know why but my
guess would be no.

Giambi:Oliver  Icing on the Cake: (a:100 more years of misery, b:another
Jose Offerman c:The Curse of the Bambino, d:addition by subtraction)

Out here,
Barry

Okay...OtR content...I lied...Have they ever sung the National Anthem at a
sporting event to anyone's knowledge?  I think it would be quite nice.