Re: OTR food.

Michigan Steve writes:

One last thing...  how many Steves are around here now?  It's starting to get confusing, even for me.

Only two that I know of, you and me.

Michigan Steve

Hmmm...  I could've sworn that there was a post within the past week or two from a Steve C., or something like that.  And I know that Steve Guiles, who's also from here in SoCal, has been known to jump in to the occasional conversation.  Haven't heard anything out of him in a little while though.  You still here, Steve?

Those are just the ones I can think of without thinking, if that makes sense...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl