RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

I have never seen the two of you in the same room at the same time.

I've got my doubts that you are actually TWO. <suspicious glances>

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784