From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com [mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of samantha wisteria
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 4:10 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: OTR food.

:

I think it would be steaming hot potato soup with homemade biscuits and rosettes (small deep fat fried cookies, Scandinavian food) for desert.  Maybe I'm just hungry for home.

Sam

P.S.  I am a prodigal daughter of the list.  I didn't post very often.

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/