RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

Yeah, but me and da boyz always said that it doesn't matter how tall she is,
until she's laying down!

I never really understood what that meant, but it sounds sexy and smutty, so
I went with it.

Once, I dated a woman who was 19 feet tall. That was a little bit tough,
since I drive a Miata. But boy, could she dance!

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784