RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Liesolita wrote:
> > yep, well my pop's 6'7", he's got you both beat
> and he's not
> > whining...
> >
> > i love tall men.  they make me feel like a
> kindergartener when i look
> > up at them.  happy. is it just me or have i been
> saying i like men
> > alot lately. i'll try to stop that now.
>
> let's see - if you're  pop is that tall, you must
> not be one of those tiny
> girls that runs around dating all the super tall
> guys.

tiny?  oh honey i wish, i wish.  actually i've only
dated a couple of guys over 6 foot.  though i am
freudianly attracted to them, things just work better
with someone only 5 or so inches taller (i'm
5'5")...interpret as you wish :)

> then we tall girls have nothing left.

not true just ask bink's beth...

> well.
>
> i've got mine. as much as i can own him. which i
> don't (:
>
>  he is taller than i. which is plenty.

and how tall are you?

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn