RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Liesolita wrote:
> yep, well my pop's 6'7", he's got you both beat and he's not
> whining...
>
> i love tall men.  they make me feel like a kindergartener when i look
> up at them.  happy. is it just me or have i been saying i like men
> alot lately. i'll try to stop that now.

let's see - if you're  pop is that tall, you must not be one of those tiny
girls that runs around dating all the super tall guys.

then we tall girls have nothing left.

well.

i've got mine. as much as i can own him. which i don't (:

 he is taller than i. which is plenty.

rhys

--
chomp while $carrots >= 1;