Re: Janus Addiction Singer Helps free 2,300 slaves

Does he confess Christ?  Or is this just an
organization that he works with.  Because a couple of
years ago he was doing things like making out with my
sister in a club.  I guess I'll will have to look
around, or if anyone knows his current spiritual
status let me know.  Thanks!  :)