Re: victorian priest

> so you use books as part of furniture?
> is five dollars a small fortune?
> does the thought of writing one more sentance in a paper make your skin crawl?
> have you not even started studying for a huge final tomorrow because of a
> bigger paper that's due the following night?

Yes!  I AM a college student!  I am also sitting here at 1 am talking to 4 other
college students on the internet instead of studying for a small final tomorrow,
because I am absolutely burnt out.  I am SO ready for christmas break.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen