Re: victorian priest

mark told us, in reference to fred's question about owning a particular book:

> Well, yes I do, but it's presently an integral part of a load bearing stack
>  which is holding up the cheap pressed wood sagging entertainment center
that
>  collapsed under the weight of my heavy sony.

so you use books as part of furniture?
is five dollars a small fortune?
does the thought of writing one more sentance in a paper make your skin crawl?
have you not even started studying for a huge final tomorrow because of a
bigger paper that's due the following night?

if so, than you too can be a college student!

i think i would much rather be reading that book about the victorian
priest...but it's ok.  really, it's all good, cause i think i'm going to make
it through this semester.  and i finally took the time to go to the registar
so that i could register for classes for next semester.  and i had to
register to graduate.  i don't think i am ready to live in the real world,
but i am really ready to not have to write any more papers!

oh, and *tranquilly david*, formally *peace and veggies david*, thanks for
that joke.  i think i read it before, but i did not remember the punch line,
and it definitely amused me during my delirium of writing.

*going cross-eyed from staring at a computer screen*
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka