Re: okay...I'll join in...

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 17:09, katy at madscientist_co.uk wrote:

> i remember dryve.
> and i enjoy them.
> they fit in with those bands that were on fiveminutewalk at the time.
> dime store prophets anyone?
> i love the dime store prophets...

both very good bands.  i was quite sad when both of them called it
quits.  one of my favorite concerts was a triple bill with _dryve_,
_dime store prophets_, and _black-eyed sceva_.  i happened to be very
ill at the time, and hadn't gotten out of bed for a couple of days, but
i popped the drugs and dragged my sorry butt to the concert.  very
good.  i watched masaki (guitar for dimestore) break a string and have
it restrung in less than 30 seconds.

troy, looking forward to OTR this saturday in the twin cities.  i
probably won't be wearing anything very descriptive, but it looks like
i'll be with five women!