Re: okay...I'll join in...

>I like that idea of being nervous together.  We should
>do it sometime.

hey, can i come too? i'm really good at being nervous/quiet/making myself really small in large groups.

>Does anybody remember a wonderful band called Dryve.
>They had one cd and did one Cornerstone show.  They
>had a great song called 'Nervous'.

i remember dryve.
and i enjoy them.
they fit in with those bands that were on fiveminutewalk at the time.
dime store prophets anyone?
i love the dime store prophets...

-kate

np: dryve - all i wanted :)

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts

Personalise your email address at http://another.com
THINK: your slogan or email address on a gorgeous mousemat
CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com