RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1056

what? hot cider, molasses cookies, AND cheesecake. at the same time? wow. I think this is reason enough for me to venture outside of Studyville.

sounds like this weekend went wonderfully. i've got a cousin at miami university, not for from cincinnati, and i thought about asking her if she'd like to go, or if she'd like my company for the weekend... but she's a little too... dave matthews' and banana republic to agree. and i do have these finals......

-kate

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts

Get a fun email address at http://another.com
COOL: Personalise a t-shirt with your name/email/slogan
from 9.99 pounds. CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com