-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Scott Ulrich
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 3:45 PM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Taft show and post-show Uno's gathering

Hello all!  Wow, I don't think I've posted to this group in over 2 years!

Anyway, I loved the show, OtR was great.  I totally missed the first opening
act, and thought the second one was too loud.  I enjoyed last years opening
acts more, but I guess I feel spoiled seeing Sixpence None the Richer AND
Ron Sexsmith AND OtR in one evening.

The post-show gathering was a lot of fun, it was good to meet everyone and I
enjoyed the conversation with all the people I sat with (Megan, Aaron, Don,
Kelvin, Ken, and Alicia (?) (I'm very, very bad with names, I know it began
with an "A").  The warm welcome by Ysobelle as I announced myself was
surprising and fun ("I remember you!").  Good to see Bruce and Drew (AKA
"the skyline chili guy") as usual.  It was neat to be able to put a few
faces to names.

I don't know about everyone else, but I look forward to getting Jack's new
CD and Monk's new CD, and the tribute album sounds like it is going to be
very cool.  I had my chance to put something together for it, but alas, I'm
such a slacker.

Later,
Scott

I guess I should add my Skyline story.  I was eating at Skyline with some
people at work, and when our 3-ways arrived, one of the girls says, "You cut
it, you don't spin it, that's just wrong."
And I say, "Hey, I know that guy!"
And she gets all excited, and says, "Really?!  My mom *loves* that guy!"

I guess Drew's famous line is on its way to becoming a common house-hold
phrase!