Re: VoL short review...

Dude, you were there and I totally forgot to write and
tell you that I was going!  I was in the second full
row of people in the middle.  I had a big denim skirt
on and a pick shirt straight from the '70's.  I am
going tonight too.  I won't be able to check my mail
though before I go, so you will have to look for me.
I will be wearing a paisley type brown shirt with bell
sleeves and green corduroys.  See ya there!  I am
stoked!

Kristen Elaine
--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>