-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Bob the dancing
monkey
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 9:03 AM
To: Chris Hahn
Subject: RE: VoL short review...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Chris Hahn wrote:

> that's be cause Drew Grow (Andrew) Rocks the house, yo. i can't wait till
he
> comes back home though. did he play any of his own stuff at all, or was it
> strictly a VoL show?
>
> ::chris::

No kidding.  The man rocks the counter-tenor house.  Geez, the guy has
more of a range than Derri and Bono combined.  And he's _so_ good.  We
scrounged up a recording of Lunar last night before we went to bed, as
we'd never heard the guy before.

It was pure VoL, but frankly, it would've kicked ass to see him bust out
one of his own songs.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew,
SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip