RE: Post-Taft Brunch Pictures

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
wrote:
> Hey Kelvin, why are you hiding in the back in the
> pics?  Did they (you know
> who they are) get you and you're hiding your new
> ornaments?

rose may be a little upset with me for this, but
instantly upon meeting kelvo i realized that any
additional adornment would be like the plastic santas
some people put on their front lawns -- they take away
from the perfect simplicity of the the lights around
the windows.  so i made the executive decision to
leave him as he is, which is absolutely fantastic by
the way (can you tell i'm a fan?!).

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn