RE: Post-Taft Brunch Pictures

Title: RE: Post-Taft Brunch Pictures

Thanks for the quick pics Drew.  Fun to see everyone.  Sorry we missed Taft this year and all the festivities, but we were committed to the Schubas shows.  I'll leave a review later today after I actually get some work done.

Hey Kelvin, why are you hiding in the back in the pics?  Did they (you know who they are) get you and you're hiding your new ornaments?