FW: Hello Fellows

Title:
-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Bailey [
mailto:prestokelvo at yahoo_com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 10:15 PM
To: Matthew Cranford; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: RE: Hello Fellows

Actually, I was just wondering why you thought this.
It might be good for all of us to hear what you're
thinking...why do you feel uninvited?  Why do we seem
self-absorbed. ?

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize again. I'm sorry for my sharp words. I believe that I was wrong. I was out-of-line with self-absorbed. I felt that there was a lot of unresponsive chatter, but what do I expect? I've never been part of an on-line discussion, so I hope you are able to bear with me. I suppose it's hard to believe at this point, but I'm actually not a complete asshole. I feel really bad for being offensive.

I would encourage you to stick around.  When you walk
into a room full of strangers do you immediately go to
them and expect to feel/be treated as if you'd always
been there?

No. You're right. I'm not sure what planet I was on the last couple of days. I'm a sinner...

Give it time.  It's worth it.

KElvin

Thanks, I hope everyone will let me stick around. Will you? If you have any questions, ask.

Matt
=====
Screw the whales.
Save the subjunctive!