No Subject

Thank you for the welcome to those who offered it. Especially Jessyka, because she said she'd miss me at the Taft show. :) I'm perfectly comfortable being the new kid here and am ready for any inquiries and suggestions that you have to make my Introduction smooth. Bring it On.

I know in list-time it seems like a While ago, but someone asked if I was from the UK to which I must Respond, No. I get my email at www.another.com which owns a lot of Domain names that are intended to "Personalize" your e-mail address. I chose it a While ago and It doesn't really Mean Anything to Me. I was sick of Reading through all of their many options and just went with Something that I found remotely funny at the time. So katy at madscientist_co.uk was Born.
I live not far From Washington, D.C and have For most of my life, except four years that I spent in Oklahoma.

Thanks David - you are awfully nice to me. You make me sound like Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas. And by saying that I've now made it clear again that I am indeed a child. :)

Yea.. finals.. I have some of those....

-kate

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts

Personalise your email address at http://another.com
THINK: your slogan or email address on a gorgeous mousemat
CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com