No Subject

hello all,
  it sounds like everyone had merry holidays.  except the
christmas breakup event in roanne's life... eek.  hope your
date went well tonight.  i had a pretty good christmas.  i
usually get pretty blue around the 25th (one reason why i
loooooved "all i get for christmas is blue" so very much)
but this year was better than most.  i went to church a lot
to chase my indigos out into the cold.  it mostly worked.
plus i got to christmas shop for my soon-to-be nephews and
niece... i got them stickum glow in the dark stars and
simon... am i going to be a cool aunt or am i stuck in the
eighties?

  my best gift is officially the coolest thing i have ever
owned: ben (my fiance) gave me this silver compact-mirror
that doubles as a kaleidescope.  its pretty hard to
describe but do believe me when i say that people will
think me rather vain on account of how much i'll be
weilding my mirror.  it's cool as shit.  and my parents
actually framed the brady's cafe otr ticket in a really
beautiful blue glass frame.  definitely not a
gift-certificate christmas this year.

  jessyka &  anyone else who found the first harry potter
book a bit lacking in complexity: i thought the same thing
but kept on with the second anyhow, and i didn't regret it.
 each one is a lot more complex than the last.  i
definitely thought the book was better than the movie
though.

  everyone should see amelie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it is too
lovely.

  peace out folks,
-=katherine=-

=====
"feel the slip and the grip of grace again"  ~~over the rhine