Re: Twin Cities show volunteering

In a message dated 12/4/01 7:08:33 AM Central Standard Time, djohnson at snowplow_org writes:

Shuang Cheng and a couple of the Asian joints on the East Bank

All right, I don't want to sound like a huge mean witch here, but my brother (who will be with me) and myself both really don't like Asian food.  Please, for the sake of us picky people, can we avoid Asian cuisine?  ANYTHING else would be lovely though.  It would be nice to go to the Bryant Lake Bowl, the prices there are fairly low and they have some yummy beer on tap.  Just a thought.  Anyway, if every body else wishes to go out for Asian food, I'm not gonna be the party pooper and I will deal with it.

RoAnn