-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of rhys daily
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 5:39 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: curious things

happy parts about buying OTR CD's: they don't have multiple protective
coverings to rip through.

(:

i happily listen to DNOTY now - my very very own.

i now own 3 new CD's (counting DNOTY) - Dead Can Dance (Labyrinth), Sara
McLachlan - Fumbling...

o, and David Hudson - Walkabout. it's obirignal music complete with
dijeridoos.

christmas here at work means goodies every day - things like indian snack
mixes and coffe cakes.

and a $50 giftcert to B&N (: cvery cool.

now if it would only snow right after we get to the taft.

we are going. it's been promised -so hold on to your hats. perhaps i shall
wear my 'go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script'
shirt. (:

or perhaps i will dress up 'girly'

to answer dear fred -

i don't write in meter because i don't know how.

and i like the way haiku sound. they are short and succinct.

from underneath this strangely soft day,

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom