Re: Hello Fellows/OT blinking thoughts

In a message dated 12/3/01 8:02:41 PM Central Standard Time,
katy at madscientist_co.uk writes:

<< Ok, I am ready. >>

Hey! Who left the door open??!!
 Ahemmm........

Welcome OK Ready.
 My name's Rose and I'm an *active lurker* (ha!) If I'm reading your address
correctly, you are from the UK -- What part? and what is Madscientist.com?

I've had an after work nap, a hot bowl of homemade veggie soup, and a cup of
spice tea. I think my mind is a bit over rejuvenated now.

***Hey Kelvin!

I got back just a little while ago from dropping a letter in the mail and
couldn't help but think of you and OT's after seeing all the Christmas
decorations blinking near and far during my route. Just one question...Are
you ready??? Oh, how I wish I could be there but my supervisor just wouldn't
cooperate with my concert needs. Please someone make me more PO'd than I am
already and post a song list, detailed thoughts of: the show, pizza thingy,
and the brunch.

Now time for a long bubble bath.

Rose