-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
katy at madscientist_co.uk
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:01 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Hello Fellows

Ok, I am ready.

After nearly a year of 'lurking' (or 'stalking' as the practice of reading
messages and never responding was called on a list i was once a part of) I
have decided to start Posting. It took my so long to post because, well, at
first i was Quite intimidated by all of you and afraid that I didn't have
what it took to be a 'lostee', if you don't mind me using the term. But I
have Overcome those fears and Now see you all as Being much more welcoming
than I first did. I think I may have actually posted a few things when I
first joined, but it was done heedlessly, to be sure. I probably disagree
with Whatever it was that I was saying it and most Certainly how I said it,
because they were Probably messages written in Fear of how they would be
Received. That being said, Here is a little more about Me.

I would like to Apply for the Position of 'Youngest Listee' as I am 17 years
old, or 205 months old, in other terms (Hi David!). I have Strange habits
when It comes to Capitalization, and I'm not really Sure where they
Originated. I'll give you the same Opportunity as another New Listee of the
Day did - You May all ask me any questions you would like. But I am going to
add a Disclaimer - I May or May not answer any or all of them.

It's been a While Since I've been really Impressed with Someone, musically,
So I will Post my Other Musical Interests slowly. Today I will Mention
Travis. I Love them.

That is All. I'll leave you with This:
I'm jealous of those of You who are Going to the Taft show. Really Jealous.

Oh, One more Thing.
My First and Middle names are Haley and Katherine. Normally I go by
Katherine, or some variation of it. I know there is another listee whose
name is katherine, spelled the Same way as Mine, so it is not Required that
I be called That. You're Quick and Witty minds may come up with Something To
call me, either related to my names or not, But try to stay Away from Kathy.
I'm not too Fond of that Name.

-kate (for now)

p.s.
after writing this
i remembered i had meant
to write in haiku

but now it is done
and i no longer have time
to write it again

three must do as my
contribution to haiku
communication

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness
in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts