RE: Hello Fellows

hello fair "haley-k" my dear! it has been ages! any new couscous recipes? i
can't believe it's been nearly a year since you posted last - but - when i
look at my calendar...you're right! if you choose not to post again for a
long period, PROMISE me we'll continue to chat "off-list". i genuinely
missed you! NOTE TO OTHER LISTEES: this lady is that - a lady. regardless of
her position as 'youngest listee'...she has an amazing 'old spirit' about
her. it's as if she's been around a long time & experienced more in life
then few of us could ever desire or want. and embraced it fully. her
'spirit' is that of warmth, love, compassion & peace...a kindred spirit. one
who fits nicely within our 'community'. welcome back dear! you are home.
much love, david